Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Transition: Training to Travelling

The race is over. All those hours of training, all those moments of pain and exhaustion; completed.

Time for transition.

I have dropped all biking and swimming, and have cut down to 4-5 days a week of running. All my free hours are now filled with research, packing, shopping, and dreaming of the adventures to come in the next month.

London, India, and Kuwait here we come.

My friend Zab and I will be departing early Sunday (the 30th). We will be posting our adventures here. I cannot beleive it is coming so soon.

In the next few days we will be posting our itinerary so you can know what we will be doing and where we will be day to day. Please come back and read about everything we will see and experience on our 1 month adventure to faraway lands.

No comments: