Friday, March 09, 2007

I can do that.... maybe

So I was browsing my pal youtube and I came across this video. I love pool and consider myself in the 'not suck too much' category. After watching this video, however, I realize how bad I really am. I think this is a really cool collection of pool trick shots. There are a few more available on your tube if you are interested, just search for "Pool Trick Shots."

Enjoy, and go try this at home! (or maybe at a friends house so you don't wreck your walls or lamps.)

3 comments:

~kevan~ said...

that is beyond ridiculous... I said "what!?" more than a few times while watching...

David said...

Loweller,

GET READY FOR SOME DAVE ACTION!

Dave in Edmonton 2007.

Coming Soon to a Loweller near you.

Call me one day! Or send me your number and I will call you!

David said...

I predict...that Lowell is on his computer at this very moment.